Saturday, February 2, 2013

Interactive activities to review

Here you have some review activities about the crisis of the Ancien Régime in Spain, Restoration and the revolutions in the first half of the 19th century.  The MEC server is not working today (I don´t know why). I´ve sent an e-mail to the person in charge, but I don´t know if they are working during the weekend. If the problem is not solved and someone wants to review, please, send me an e-mail and I´ll send you the packs of activities and the instructions to practice. 

P.S (3rd February): the problems were solved and everything works right now. 

Link to the post to review the French Revolution: 


http://todayinsocialsciences.blogspot.com.es/2013/01/interactive-activities-about-french.html


- Activities about Charles IV´s reign and the Peninsular War: 


- Activities about Restoration and the three revolutionary waves of 1820, 1830 and 1848: 


No comments: